Our GTA client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for a 6-month contract opportunity that could go longer or permanent for the right candidate. The Senior Financial Analyst will be an integral part of the Corporate Accounting team having involvement with day to day and monthly accounting and reporting responsibilities including reconciliations, journal entries and financial statement preparation. The Senior Financial Analyst will also get involved with various financial planning & analysis responsibilities specifically around monthly variances to budget.
Applicants for this Senior Financial Analyst role should have:
- An Accounting Designation (CPA, CA, CMA or CGA)
- Good blend of fundamental accounting skills coupled with financial planning & analysis skills
- Increasing career progression with a minimum of 5 years work experience post designation
- Strong systems skills (i.e. Excel and any large sized ERP/consolidation tool)
- Strong communication skills
To express your interest in this role, please submit your resume below or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Jon Nagamatsu, and quoting job #18756.