Accounting – Perm
Job Title:Senior Tax Analyst
Job Type:Accounting – Perm
Salary range:70 - 90K, 90 - 110K
Job posting date:July 16, 2017
Job DescriptionAre you looking to join a large, well established company? Do you have a strong background in Corporate tax?
Do you enjoy variety and challenge in your work as well as working with a supportive team? If so, our client in the Mississauga area is currently recruiting a Senior Tax Analyst. Reporting to the Manager, Taxation, the Senior Tax Analyst will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the Company’s income and commodity tax filings, preparing the quarterly tax provision, providing support on treasury activities and working on other related projects as needed. This role is an excellent learning opportunity for a CPA, CA from public practice and offers great exposure with strong growth potential.
Requirements• CPA, CA with 2-5 years’ tax experience in large company/public accounting firm
• Completion of CICA In-Depth Tax Course
• Strong accounting skills
• Strong problem solving skills and business acumen
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
• Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks and work in a fast paced deadline oriented environment