Our mission is to help organizations recruit the top performers they need to thrive, while helping our candidates reach their optimal career potential.
We succeed because as a team mainly comprised of trained accountants and/or CPAs, we have recruited in virtually every sector of the accounting and finance field. Together, we bring countless years of experience specializing in the recruitment and placement of accounting and finance professionals.
At The Mason Group, we understand accountants, we excel at recruiting and we work as a team to achieve your objectives through a fast and efficient process.
THE MASON GROUP'S SEVEN CORE VALUES
We have seven core values that we instill in everything we do. These values guide the way we work and they’re what we’re known for in the community.
- We’re honest and transparent at all times.
- We’re straightforward and upfront.
- We work very hard to never let our clients, candidates or teammates down.
- We collaborate to reach common goals because we know we can do more together than individually.
- We give and receive constructive feedback, we’re inquisitive and we’re receptive to ideas.
- We share knowledge and information with our clients, candidates and each other.
- We show it to clients, candidates, vendors, teammates and all other people we meet in the course of doing business.
- We listen to our clients’ and candidates’ needs, try to understand their situations and respect their privacy.
- We embrace differences and we show consideration for one another.
- We work by the golden rule, “Do unto others as you would want done unto you.”
- We don’t follow specific processes or formulas. Instead, we adapt to our clients’ and candidates’ unique needs.
- We are responsive. We act quickly and with agility to solve problems efficiently.
- We think laterally and uniquely, so the breadth of solutions we present are unlike any you’ll get anywhere else.
- We put people first. Always.
- We build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates.
- We care about our local communities and have a genuine desire to help the people in them. Through companywide initiatives, we strive to make a positive impact where we live and work.
- We vigorously work to improve ourselves, our skills and our talents. We’re forward thinking and innovative.
- We look at problems as opportunities and see setbacks as learning experiences. We constantly look for new and better ways to help our customers achieve their objectives and dreams.
- We have a passion for the recruitment industry, we enjoy helping our clients and candidates reach their objectives, and share a desire to deliver results and exceed expectations.
- We are committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work.
- We strive to foster an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and clients feel valued, respected and supported.
- We welcome and encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Accommodations are available on request for the recruitment/interview process of internal candidates who meet other hiring requirements.