At The Mason Group, we strive to provide our readers with the very best job hunting and hiring advice. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for talented writers/bloggers to contribute unique and relevant content – either as a one-time submission or a series of articles.
Accounting, finance and banking professionals across Canada as well as hiring managers and HR professionals. Check out our blog here.
Your content is of interest to us and our readers if you write about:
- Career & Interview Articles: Tips, insights, tools and advice to help accounting, finance and banking professionals grow their career and improve their job search efforts.
- Workplace Related Articles: Tips and advice on common workplace issues, work life balance and personal development.
- Social Job Search Articles: Tips and advice to help job seekers advance their career and improve their job search using social media and other online channels.
- Hiring and Management Articles: Tips, insights and advice to help recruiters and hiring managers be more effective at finding qualified accounting and finance candidates.
- Market Update Articles: Articles that cover the accounting , finance & banking employment market in Canada and more specifically in the Greater Toronto and Vancouver Areas.
- Social Recruiting Articles:Tips and advice that will help recruiters be more effective at recruiting via social media and online channels.
Guest bloggers: You will be provided with a mention on our blog which will link to the author’s website and/or social media profiles. Individual articles may also contain external weblinks, provided the main content on our site delivers on the promise of the article’s headline and opening lines. You can also add an “About the Author” paragraph with a call to action at the bottom of your article, provided the links are career or recruiting related.
Furthermore, your articles may be shared via our corporate newsletter which reaches over 15K engaged subscribers every month. We may also promote and sponsor your articles on our social media company pages. In addition, The Mason Group recruitment consultants may share your articles with their extensive networks via their personal social media profiles.
Ghost bloggers: To learn more about working with us as a ghost blogger, simply fill in the capture form below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly!
How To Get Started
Simply fill in the capture form below and provide us with the following information:
- The type of content you would like to share and whether this would be a one-off contribution or a series of articles
- Whether the content will be original (ie. not published elsewhere) or republished from another blog
- What website(s) you would want to link to from within your articles / your author profile