Our client is a large public company in the Energy industry and growing by adding an Accountant – Corporate Accounting to the Finance.
The role will support the Senior Corporate Accountant and will deliver timely and accurate processing of Corporate Offices expenditures and journal entries, and prepare monthly reconciliations and reports. As well, you will monitor and record cash receipts and applications of cash against outstanding invoices and assist with the legal entity preparation for tax compliance for certain corporate entities. As well you will be heavily involved in the month end close including preparation of month end and quarter end journal entries and reconciliation of GL accounts. Finally, you will assist with budgeting and forecasting for certain corporate entities.
- You must have a certificate or degree in accounting with at least 2 years of work experience.
- You have strong proficiency in Excel
- You are enrolled in the CPA program and working towards the designation.
- Strong compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement