Winter has arrived and flexibility is key to maximizing work and minimizing the commute! Whether it’s arriving a bit later to avoid the increased traffic caused by snow or leaving a bit early and working from home to avoid the traffic on the way out, our client is willing to work with its employees to make sure everyone gets the best of both worlds. Are you interested in joining their incredible team as an Accountant extraordinaire?
Our wonderful and incredibly flexible client located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver is looking for an Accountant who has great technical accounting knowledge and experience who wants a job that has a ton of variety and has the ability to work autonomously. This client is so flexible you can make this either a part-time Accountant role, or if you want to take on more responsibility, there is definitely opportunity to grow this into a full-time position!
Working directly with the CEO and Director, you will be the sole Accountant responsible for the full-cycle accounting, financials, and all things tax related. You are enthusiastic, tech savvy, and will hopefully be able to merge the date from 3 legacy accounting systems into their newly implemented Xero system. Must like dogs as the company has 2 rescue dogs that are much loved members of the team.
- CPA with 2+ years post-designation experience
- Experience working in a small to medium size accounting firm
- You are a self-starter who likes to work independently and has a willingness to learn and take on responsibility
- Excellent attention to detail and a customer service & positive can-do attitude
- Strong technical skills, including advanced Excel skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Sound organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines