Our Mississauga client an award-winning team, creates custom design exhibits globally, is looking for an Accountant to join the team. You will be responsible to support management in the daily hands-on accounting and administration functions.
You will be responsible for full cycle accounting, statutory reporting, assist with journal entries, payroll for hourly (union) and salary, budgets, forecasts, operating reports, internal controls, and work with leadership in setting priorities and creating best practices.
- CPA, CA, CMA, CGA designation or in course
- 5 years experience in a similar role or coming directly from a public accounting firm
- Excellent ability to organize time, prioritize and work well under pressure
- QuickBooks experience is ideal.
- The opportunity to join a growing company, that offers excellent growth!
- Be a part of a company that is poises to double in size over the next year