CPA Students Welcome!
Are you a CPA student who is tired of your monotonous AP job where you’re in the never-ending cycle of data entry? Are you looking for that awesome job with a great company where you can actually apply what you’re learning in the CPA program to your day to day work? Then you need to apply to this amazing Accountant opportunity ASAP!
The Mason Group is excited to be working with our growing tech client located in Downtown Vancouver to help them find a great Accountant who has 1 to 2+ years of accounting experience or is in the early stages of their CPA program and is looking to learn and grow. You are outgoing, detail oriented, and love working & collaborating with your team.
As part of the Financial Reporting team, your role will include being involved in all thing’s month end related, from journal entries and reconciliations to accruals and tax filing preparation. You will be involved in monthly internal reporting and help with any ad hoc projects that come up. Learning opportunities are endless if you are open to it!
- 1+ years of experience in accounting related areas
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Accounting, CPA students welcome!
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Strong communication skills and the gift of building relationships
- ERP experience is a definite plus
- Strong analytical, time management and organizational skills with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- You are a self-starter with excellent attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude
- A customer service and team-oriented attitude
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Tricia Campbell and quoting job 1340. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW