Our client in Downtown Toronto, A real estate investment and management company, is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Coordinator for a 10 Month Contract role.
This role has the potential to become permanent. The incumbents should be able to process large number of invoices, utilize intermediate level excel, pay attention to details to ensure Accounts Payable function runs smoothly. Experience with Yardi is a must.
- Able to AP process 2000 invoices per month
- Experienced with Yardi
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent attendance record
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and accounting software packages
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Allen Wang and quoting job 25148. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW