Great opportunity to join a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment as an Accounts Receivable Administrator with a growing organization in West-GTA! If you have full-cycle Accounts Receivable experience in roles where you were assigned large, high volume retail accounts – this may be the perfect fit for you! To learn more, apply today.
- Degree or diploma in Business with a major in Accounting
- CCP certification or enrollment in CCP is considered an asset
- 2+ years’ experience in full-cycle accounts receivable experience
- Large retail accounts and portal experience is an asset
- MS Dynamics Great Plains software experience an asset or other ERP
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Alicia Sciriha and quoting job 25064. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW