Our West-GTA client has an immediate requirement for a full-cycle Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their busy Accounts Receivable team. This role will be based out of their Brampton head office and is a permanent full-time position.
In this position you will be involved in full cycle accounts receivable, including customer collections and payment application, investigating/reconciling/recording customer deductions, troubleshooting, customer communications, analysis of aged receivables, daily banking activities, matching, organizing and filing paperwork and various related responsibilities.
This is a high-volume position which requires speed, strong customer service and oral/written communication skills, a high degree of accuracy, and strong problem-solving skills. The successful candidate must be able to work independently but must also be a strong team player. To express interest in this role, apply today!
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience (large volume account experience is a very strong asset)
- ERP Strongly preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Effective attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and work well as part of a team