Are you looking for a dynamic company where you are surrounded by a talented and engaged team? Do you have exceptional accounting and financial reporting skills? Do you enjoy managing and mentoring others? If so, please continue as this may be a perfect fit!
Our client in the North End of the GTA is recruiting an Assistant Controller. This is a key position within the Finance team responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements. You are expected to identify key issues and priorities and make solid decisions based on sound business principles and professional judgment ensuring that regulatory requirements are met at all times. This role will lead the day-to-day operation of the accounting department ensuring financial transactions are accurate and in accordance with policies, contractual requirements and other applicable regulatory orders. In addition, this role will
establish accounting and control procedures to ensure a robust and compliant internal control environment. You will also engage cross functionally on strategic projects through providing guidance, knowledge and information to support decision making.
- CPA designation
- 5+ years of progressive accounting and finance experience, inclusive of 2+ years at a supervisor/managerial level
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills are essential
- Highly motivated “Go-getter” with a strong drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask detailed projects
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Alex Barker and quoting job 25480. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW