Are the scales in your life tipping too much towards work and less towards life? Have you been searching for an amazing management role that will tip the scales back into alignment?
The Mason Group is beyond excited to be partnering with our well-established client in Burnaby, who values ethics and strives for excellence, to help them find an Associate Director of Finance who epitomizes the word Professional. Our client understands that work life balance is important and proudly invests in their people by providing them with the opportunity to rejuvenate with well needed time off after putting in the effort to help make the organization run smoothly and efficiently.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for overseeing all things accounting and finance related, from full-cycle accounting and audits to budgeting and forecasting. You manage a small team of accountants who will assist you in the day to day, which will give you the time to help the CFO with the strategic planning and risk management of the organization. Your exceptional communication skills will lead you to success when working collaboratively with all levels of the company, from executive management on down.
Once people find this gem of a workplace where work life balance is not just in the employee hand book but lived and breathed, they never want to leave.
- CPA designation
- 6+ years of accounting & finance experience
- 2+ years managing and leading a team
- MUST have experience in a non-profit, regulatory or government-like environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You are able to work collaboratively at all levels
- Strong technical skills, specifically advanced Excel skills and ERP experience
- Proven ability to initiate and implement effective process improvements