90 - 110K
Are you looking to join an accounting firm specializing in the audit of corporations within the real estate industry?
If you have strong financial accounting and audit skills and are excited about the prospects about a hands-on impact generating professional experience please apply today. This role reports directly to the Principal’s within the firm and will also provide an opportunity for professional growth within.
- Canadian CPA designation
- 4+ years of Canadian public accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Michael Kennedy and quoting job 23769. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW