Are you a CPA, CA with 10 years proven experience, including Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), operations and strategy? We are looking for an outgoing and confident energizing leader. With strong Executive exposure, this dynamic opportunity owns the long-term strategic plan.
The AVP, Business Partnering will liaise regularly with key leaders and other lines of business to derive important insights from finance. With Executive exposure, this role includes leading strategic leadership, business reporting and analytics, operations, mergers and acquisitions, compliance and key regulatory deliverables, and more!
In a fantastic and highly-reputable company, we need a top-performing proven CPA, CA professional with drive and attention to detail. A high-energy, self-starter, with exceptional FPA&, operations, strategy, and people skills.
- University degree in Finance/Accounting
- Fully qualified CPA, CA from an accounting firm with industry experience after the firm
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with throughout the organization
- Collaborative management style, ability to manage upwards with key leaders and energize the team with key insights
- Self-starter with strong energy, incredible emotional intelligence and people skills
- FP&A, management reporting, operational, leadership strategy experience, and strong proficiency with financial modelling
- Executive exposure, ideally presentations, is considered a strong asset
- Financial services, specifically insurance is considered a strong asset
- Both a player and a coach, a “doer” and a motivating leader
- A continued desire to make things better, improving processes, finding new and better ways to do things
- An incredible corporate culture
- Great market compensation and benefits,
- Unlimited growth opportunities