Are you looking for an opportunity where you’ll be the first of what will almost certainly become a team of analysts that will help to shape a business and drive sound decision making? You will work with Engineers, Product Managers, Customer Service, and the Executive Team to adjust operating business practices according to your findings.
This is more than just crunching numbers and identifying problems – they need you to figure out solutions, help implement them, and ultimately develop quantitative reporting to conclusive demonstrate the impact of the changes that will be made.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics, Finance, or any similar quantitative discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst, financial analyst or statistical analysis role.
- Extensive experience performing analysis of large data sets across multiple systems and sources using statistical modeling software (SQL, Python, R, etc.).
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to juggle long term projects while responding efficiently to ad-hoc requests.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Mitch Goldstein and quoting job 25482. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW