2019 is just around the corner and we’d like to help you check off the first item on your New Year’s resolution list – Find a great new job where I can make a difference!
Our fast-paced and ever growing client in the Fraser Valley is looking for an enthusiastic and bright-eyed Business Intelligence Analyst to take on the challenge of digging into their new business intelligence tools and making sense of all the new information that the company never had access to before! This is an amazing opportunity to put your stamp on the newly created role and provide value to management and the business, while honing your business analytical skills. You will be working cross-functionally across the business to see where you can help.
This Business Intelligence Analyst position is what you will make of it. Reporting directly to the Corporate Controller, you will have the chance to create KPI’s and Dashboards from scratch that will share insight into the data. You must be able to turn random numbers and data into usable facts and figures that will impact management decisions and identify areas of improvement. You will own the Business Intelligence software and share your knowledge by training other teams on the system and how to find what they’re looking for. If you’re up for a challenge and looking for a great way to start 2019, this is it!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA designation or MBA are considered assets
- Strong technical skills, specifically with business intelligence tools, Excel, financial modelling, and ERP systems
- 4+ years of related analytical and financial planning & analysis experience; management reporting is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are able to work collaboratively at all levels with both internal and external customers
- You are a self-starter with excellent attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude
- Naturally curious with an innate ability to identify and solve problems.
- Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage changing priorities
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Tricia Campbell and quoting job 1323. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW