We know a horse whisperer can tame any wild stallion, but we’re looking for a special breed of whisperer…someone who is able to build strong relationships and get their customers to ‘pony’ up. Yes, we’re looking for a Collections & AR Whisperer!
If you are customer service oriented with exceptional communication skills and a keen ability bring customers within their credit terms, then we are looking for you! Our passionate and growing client in Richmond is looking for an amazing Collections & Accounts Receivable Analyst to join their strong AR team of 5.
Reporting directly to the Director of Finance, you will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing the AR for customers over their credit limits or are past due on their terms, monthly reporting, analyzing trends, along with working with the internal sales team to resolve any issues. Communication is key in this role, so you must love to be on the phone and talking to people. Are you up for the challenge and ready to use your ‘whispering’ skills on even the most challenging customer?
- 2+ years collections & Accounts Receivable experience
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills along with the ability to be collaborative and persuasive
- ERP experience is an asset
- A proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships
- You are a self-starter with excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and sound problem solving skills
- Strong MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Post-secondary accreditation is a plus
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Tricia Campbell and quoting job 1346. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW