Do you light up at the sight of a table full of puzzle pieces waiting to be put together to form the perfect picture? Are you a NetSuite guru who loves to be challenged and lead others to the solution? Then this fantastic Contract opportunity will use your all your technological, leadership, and analytical skills to help the accounting and finance team through a time of change!
Our awesome North Shore client has recently converted ERP systems to NetSuite and has asked The Mason Group to assist them in finding that perfect person to help them with the transition and make sure the pieces of the puzzle are in the right spot, and that the information is accurate and produces a clear picture.
Working closely with the COO, Controller and accounting team of 3, the scope of your role will include clearing away the backlog that has accumulated since the ERP conversion went live and creating useful, value-added reporting that will help management make more informed decisions. This is an amazing opportunity to help a business grow & shine. Bonus? If you live on the North Shore, you don’t have to cross any bridges to get to work!!
- A CPA (CGA, CMA or CA) or foreign equivalent
- NetSuite ERP experience is a MUST
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience, including 2 years of management experience
- 2+ years of recent analytical & process improvement experience
- Advanced level Excel skills
- A solid understanding of what technology should be able to do for you and how to go about making it happen
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Tricia Campbell and quoting job 1329. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW