Our client, a global CPG organization in the west end is currently recruiting a Controller.
In this role you will manage the month end close process and be responsible for producing the company’s financial statements on a timely basis. The company has manufacturing operations across the country so you will have a hand in the costing and operational accounting processes in addition to overseeing all accounting activities and managing a large team of direct reports. This role is a key member of the leadership team and has visibility into all aspects of the company’s operations. It requires someone that is comfortable leading but all so rolling up their sleeves and being relatively “hands on”.
Ideal candidates should have a completed CPA designation along with 5+ yrs. experience in a financial leadership role. Candidates should have strong communication skills and excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize work in fast paced, deadline oriented culture. Preference will be given to candidates with a CPG or manufacturing background.
- Quick leaner and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated accounting level skills gained through 5+ years of related work experience.
- CPA designation.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports and reconciliations.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Alex Barker and quoting job 24115. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW