Our client located In the Rexdale area is looking for a Senior Accountant to work closely with the Plant Manager to prepare the management accounting.
Your responsibilities will include:
Perform labour analysis – execute hourly payroll; identify labour variances, assist in maintaining labour planning goals
- Analyze inventory flow from raw materials through finished goods to ensure consumption and output data is accurate
- Provide and maintain detailed reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in cost controls
- Reconciliation of distribution software to accounting system
- Interact with internal & intra-office departments to resolve project specific discrepancies
PLEASE DO NOT CALL
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a cost capacity in a manufacturing environment is critical
- Experience with an ERP system, ideally NAV
- Organized, Attention to Detail and Reporting Skills