Our client located In the Rexdale area is looking for a Senior Accountant to work closely with the Plant Manager to prepare the management accounting.
Your responsibilities will include:
Perform labour analysis – execute hourly payroll; identify labour variances, assist in maintaining labour planning goals
- Analyze inventory flow from raw materials through finished goods to ensure consumption and output data is accurate
- Provide and maintain detailed reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in cost controls
- Reconciliation of distribution software to accounting system
- Interact with internal & intra-office departments to resolve project specific discrepancies
PLEASE DO NOT CALL
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a cost capacity in a manufacturing environment is critical
- Experience with an ERP system, ideally NAV
- Organized, Attention to Detail and Reporting Skills
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to RDezenhouse@masongroup.ca, attention: Rhonda Dezenhouse and quoting job 25312. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW