Are you a senior level finance professional with a background in forensic or investigative audit? Do you consider yourself to be a globetrotter with a passion for international business?
Our client, an established, successful international organization is currently recruiting a Director, Audit and Investigations. Reporting to the VP Audit, the successful candidate will lead high quality investigations for global operations and be well versed in investigative techniques, data analytics, internal controls and risk management. This newly created position will afford the right individual the latitude to develop the function into a disciplined, high performing role.
- University degree in Business/Accounting/ Finance
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) required and CFE/CIA/CFI designations preferred.
- 3+ years of performing investigative or forensic auditing in high transaction volume businesses
- Data Analytics experience working with large data sets
- Willingness to travel 15-30%