Our client is a large asset management firm with a “boutique “office located in downtown Toronto . The Canadian division provides asset management and consulting services to a wide range of infrastructure clients across Canada. Reporting to the President, you will be an operational leader with highly effective business operations and strategic finance skills. You will also be involved with business development initiatives and the management of all stakeholder relationships. You will gain exposure to a variety of functional areas of the company and be challenged with tasks including business valuation and model updates, as well as supervising the accounting function.
- CPA, CA designation ideally from a Big 4 environment and experience in either Advisory, Valuations, or Transaction Services
- Strong experience with financial modeling /valuations
- CFA or CBV is a nice asset
- Good opportunity for growth
- High profile organization
- Top Finance role