Our client is a fast-growing global manufacturing company looking for a strong leader with Manufacturing experience. You will oversee a team of Plant Controllers and increase group profitability by studying and improving systems which track and report financial data, and by improving the systems which drive, interpret and analyze management information systems. You will provide monthly consolidated reporting for the division as well as consolidated budgets. As well you will fully evaluate Capital investment proposals to ensure benefits exceed minimum payback requirements.
- Completion of a recognized Accounting designation
- At least 5 years of experience in an Automotive Manufacturing environment
- Experience with SAP is a strong asset
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing global organization
- Excellent compensation and benefits
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Jeffrey Horowitz and quoting job 25071. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW