Director, Partnership Development (BC) – Our latest purple squirrel!
Are you a natural entrepreneur looking for an opportunity to combine your people skills with your financial acumen and ability to sell? We need to talk! If you love to develop and maintain relationships, use your financial acumen to share the value proposition with high net worth clients and industry leaders, and play a major role in structuring the deal all while having an amazing amount of flexibility, then this Director Partnership Development role may be a very lucrative option for you.
The Mason Group is excited to have been chosen to ‘think outside of our CPA box’ and partner with our client to assist them in finding our latest purple squirrel … a finance professional who is also passionate about relationships, financial transactions (M&A, Corporate &/or Investment banking, P/E) and money! You are probably an ‘A’ type ‘personality who loves to talk to people, help identify their pain point and then brainstorm the creation of a solution.
Significant growth in this BC based organization has resulted in the creation of this new and exciting opportunity. Reporting to the Executive Vice President you will have the support of the head office and executive team, but are comfortable drawing from your past experiences which enable you to work very independently.
- The ability to develop and maintain effective long-term relationships
- Financial education (CPA, MBA, &/or CFA) or experience is a differentiator
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience in corporate/business development. This could be in an advisory group of an accounting firm, corporate finance, private equity, investment banking, corporate banking or an M&A group
- You are self-driven and comfortable working independently
- Experience in closing complex deals.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required along with the ability to be collaborative and persuasive.
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- The ability to travel extensively throughout BC.
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Diane Kerley and quoting job 1332. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW