Our entrepreneurial client in the GTA is currently recruiting for a Director Treasury.
Reporting directly to the President, this Director provides strategic direction, leadership and oversight for global Treasury operations as well as support and analysis across a range of treasury/finance subject areas. This is accomplished mainly as an individual contributor while working as a critical cross-functional team member. If you are looking for a broad treasury role in a growing global organization this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics or related field with Professional accounting or Financial certification such as CFA/MBA/CPA.
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in a Treasury leadership role within the financial services industry
- Superior knowledge and exposure to financial markets and foreign exchange risk management
- Strong demonstration of experience in negotiation with banks and other external parties
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with varied audiences and needs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Superior analytical skills with high commitment to quality and high level of attention to detail
- Excellent ability to operate effectively in an entrepreneurial environment – ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and demonstrate a nimble approach