Our entrepreneurial client in the GTA is currently recruiting for a Director Treasury.
Reporting directly to the President, this Director provides strategic direction, leadership and oversight for global Treasury operations as well as support and analysis across a range of treasury/finance subject areas. This is accomplished mainly as an individual contributor while working as a critical cross-functional team member. If you are looking for a broad treasury role in a growing global organization this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics or related field with Professional accounting or Financial certification such as CFA/MBA/CPA.
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in a Treasury leadership role within the financial services industry
- Superior knowledge and exposure to financial markets and foreign exchange risk management
- Strong demonstration of experience in negotiation with banks and other external parties
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with varied audiences and needs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Superior analytical skills with high commitment to quality and high level of attention to detail
- Excellent ability to operate effectively in an entrepreneurial environment – ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and demonstrate a nimble approach
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Alex Barker and quoting job 25460. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW