If one of your New Year’s goals was to quit that dead-end job with McScrooge and join a smart and supportive team, then now is not the time to procrastinate.
Our very successful, publicly traded client has asked us to once again perform our magic and discover their next star who is eager to fill their External Reporting Analyst role. We are looking for a new(ish) CPA who is really keen to learn everything that goes into the preparation of financial statements for this global company.
Our client offers a great working environment and exposure to a variety of very interesting transactions and opportunities including interacting directly with the ‘C’ suite of the organization as well as the personnel at international locations.
You are smart, driven, LOVE accounting, and have not inherited the scrooge gene from you-know-who. Fit is everything for this fun group!
- You are a newly designated CPA with 1+ years of post designation experience
- 1+ years of financial reporting experience, preferably with a publicly traded company
- First rate technical accounting skills
- Very strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation abilities
- Experience documenting and testing internal controls is highly desirable
- Confidence to recommend improvements and strategies, and identify opportunities
- Highly proficient with Excel
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Diane Kerley and quoting job 1327. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW