If you have aspirations for managing a highly functioning finance and accounting group within a non-profit organization our client may want to meet with you.
In this role you will oversee finance and accounting, A/R, A/P budgeting, and compliance as well as other aspects of the organization as required. It is a great opportunity to be a part of a wonderful team and to make an impact on a very reputable organization!
- Have led a Finance department in the past
- A University degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience with finance in a non-profit organization or small or private company
- Completion of CPA designation
- Experience with Great Plains or another major ERP system