If you have aspirations for managing a highly functioning finance and accounting group within a non-profit organization our client may want to meet with you.
In this role you will oversee finance and accounting, A/R, A/P budgeting, and compliance as well as other aspects of the organization as required. It is a great opportunity to be a part of a wonderful team and to make an impact on a very reputable organization!
- Have led a Finance department in the past
- A University degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience with finance in a non-profit organization or small or private company
- Completion of CPA designation
- Experience with Great Plains or another major ERP system
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Michael Kennedy and quoting job 25428. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW