Are you a passionate self-starter with progressive experience in financial accounting, reporting and analysis? Are you looking to make an impact and enjoy long-term development and growth? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you!
My client is hiring a Finance Manager to their dynamic team. Reporting to the Head of Finance for the business, this individual will:
- Oversee general accounting activities with strong connectivity to all elements of financial operations
- Play a leadership role in broad business reporting and analytical activities.
- Manage the payroll process
- Ensure that financial statements are in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare financial reports for senior management; Ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Design and create business unit financial reports and complete large analytical projects as needed using complex spreadsheets and specialized software packages
- Collect, analyze and interpret complex financial and statistical data
- Participate, manage, and assist local RBU integration within the corporate database
- Maintain records and oversee CRA tax filings with an outside CPA firm
- Assist with the annual budgeting process
- Maintain current and accurate records of expenditures and perform variance analysis with root cause analysis
- Assist departmental leaders with financial reporting functions, planning and budget process
- Assist with answering questions and providing in-depth analysis as needed
- Research, gather and evaluate data for analysis through advanced excel functions
- Acts as mentor by coaching and motivating teams and individuals; fostering an environment of mutual respect and trust among members of the group as it grows and develops.
- CPA designation along with 3+ years of progressive experience in corporate finance setting, or public accounting firm
- Experience with a large ERP system, such as SAP, MS Dynamics, or Great Plains
- Excellent verbal communication and facilitation skills
- Exceptional ability to deconstruct and analyze information relevant to business processes and financial analysis
- Demonstrated leadership with an evolved level of emotional intelligence; proven ability to partner
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Patrick Filice and quoting job 25797. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW