Are you looking for a finance manager role in growing multinational company?
Are you a CPA, CA at a manager level of a big 4 firm or a CPA, CA with a couple of years of experience in industry? Do you enjoy a broad role where there is lots of variety and opportunity for learning? If so, this may be the role you have been looking for. Our client in the Mississauga area is recruiting a Finance Manager to oversee a key division. This role is responsible for tax, treasury and corporate governance as well as other special projects. The role will oversee a small team and there are clearly defined growth opportunities in this organization.
- University degree in Business or related discipline
- Practical experience with tax, treasury and internal controls
- Successful completion of a CPA, CA accounting designation
- 5+ years of progressive experience in big 4 CA firm and/or industry
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills
- Strong analytical skills and results oriented
- Deadline oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities