Our client, a growing professional services organization in the downtown core is currently recruiting a Finance Manager.
In this role you will manage the month end close process and be responsible for overseeing all accounting activities and managing a small team of direct reports. This role requires someone that is comfortable leading but all so rolling up their sleeves and being relatively “hands on”. Ideal candidates should have a completed CPA, CA designation along with 2+ years of experience in a financial leadership role. Candidates should have strong communication skills and excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize work in fast paced, deadline-oriented culture.
- CPA, CA designation
- Quick leaner and detail oriented
- Demonstrated accounting level skills gained through 5+ years of related work experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports and reconciliations.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems