Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity as an Associate Finance Manager with a well-known globally recognized company? Do you enjoy a fast pace and an organization where your input and analysis is truly valued? If so this may be the opportunity you have been looking for! Our client in the north end of the GTA is looking to hire an Associate Finance Manager to support a key area of their business. Working within a cross-functional environment, this individual will play a key role in providing decision support, while developing strong relationships across all functions. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing business cases for regional & national promotions, product layer launches and tests. This role will provide guidance on pricing decisions, supporting growth strategies and drive overall process improvements. The position will have a high degree of visibility with senior management within the organization.
- Post secondary education in Business, Finance, or Accounting with a minimum of 5 years proven financial planning experience or equivalent
- Highly motivated “Go-getter” with a strong drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask detailed projects
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sound business acumen, strategic thinker and analytical skills
- MBA or CPA designation is considered a strong asset
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)