If you have aspirations for managing a highly functioning finance and accounting group within a non-profit organization our client may want to meet with you.
In this role you will oversee finance and accounting, A/R, budgeting, and compliance as well as other aspects of the organization as required. You will have a big chance to make an impact on the organization and be part of wonderful team.
- Have led a Finance department in the past or is currently doing so
- A University degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience with finance in a non-profit organization
- Completion of CPA designation
- Knowledge and practice of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Experience with Great Plains or another major ERP system
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Michael Kennedy and quoting job 25428. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW