If you have aspirations for managing a highly functioning finance and accounting group within a non-profit organization our client may want to meet with you.
In this role you will oversee finance and accounting, A/R, budgeting, and compliance as well as other aspects of the organization as required. You will have a big chance to make an impact on the organization and be part of wonderful team.
- Have led a Finance department in the past or is currently doing so
- A University degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience with finance in a non-profit organization
- Completion of CPA designation
- Knowledge and practice of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Experience with Great Plains or another major ERP system