Are you a driven finance professional, looking to gain new experiences in an organization with a dynamic, team-oriented culture? If so, this could be the role for you!
The main responsibility of the Financial Analyst will be to prepare reports and schedules for management reporting purposes. You will also prepare various accounting reconciliations and related journal entries, perform capital asset tracking and budgeting, maintain complex spreadsheet models, as well as sales forecasting, trade spend management and profitability analysis. In addition, you will manage business functions for an assigned portfolio of clients and perform other ad hoc analyses and accounting tasks.
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting role
- Pursuing CPA designation or recently qualified
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Solid written and verbal communication
- Very positive, family-oriented corporate culture
- Growing Canadian company with great leadership