Are you a financial analyst looking to prove yourself? Maybe taking on the complete budgeting and forecasting process? Then we got the right opportunity for you! Our client located in Downtown Toronto is looking for dynamic finance professional with a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality to join them for a 12-month contract. You will be part of a high performing team that manages the corporate-wide budgeting, forecasting, and management reporting procedure. This is a high-visibility role and a good place to leave your mark.
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining budget and forecast models
- Conduct variance analysis and derive commentaries from analysis
- Assist with automating management reporting process
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant area such as Accounting or Finance from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Experience building and maintaining corporate budgets and forecasts
- Experience with management reporting and commentaries
- VBA, SQL, or MS Access
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Allen Wang and quoting job 25593. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW