Are you a 2018/2019 Business grad from the University of Waterloo (WLU) looking for your first career opportunity in the Finance & Accounting world as you pursue your CPA designation? Have you graduated with a strong GPA (80+) ready to apply the knowledge and skill-set you’ve developed over the past few years in the corporate world? Are you best described as highly-motivated, ambitious and hard-working? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you – read on!
Our fast-growing, CPG client, located in Toronto, is seeking a recent TOP Waterloo University business grad to join their impressive team in a newly created Financial Analyst role. This role provides a unique opportunity to work closely with the Accounting Manager as well as the Director of Finance in a public company setting. You will be responsible for a variety of corporate finance and financial reporting related tasks which will include Financial Reporting, Budgeting as well as General Accounting. To express interest in this role, apply today! Please note that a University transcript is required to be submitted with your application.
- University degree in accounting or finance is required
- Must be currently enrolled as a CPA student with the intention of writing the CFE
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, including advanced formulas in Excel and detailed formatting in Word, is essential for this role.
- Attention to detail, a strong work ethic and strong organizational skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) are required.