Our client in Toronto, a global studio of entertainment content, is currently recruiting for a Financial Planning Analyst in Television sector for 12 Month Contract role.
The Financial Planning Analyst would be responsible for analysis within the TV group for budgeting, forecasting, Variance reporting. This role is very important in enabling decision making by senior management based on the preparation of reports, analysis of information and the communication of results effectively.
- CPA Professional Designation preferred
- Experience working in Television Industry is an asset
- Microsoft software skills including expert knowledge of Excel is a must
- Experience using Prophix and Tagetik reporting software are a definite plus
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work overtime when required
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Lucy Luo and quoting job 25299-2. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW