Are you looking for a new Finance career challenge? Are you interested in joining a company which is growing at a fast pace organically and through acquisitions?
Our well-known client in the Mississauga area has a large and growing Finance team who work hard and also enjoy working in a modern open concept environment. Employee benefits are generous and vacation time is above industry standard.
The Reporting analyst will be part of a team responsible for external reporting and working on interesting transactions as there is never a quarter without something new happening in the business.
While the foundation of the role is reporting, there is the ability to get involved in transactions and ad-hoc projects is a way to continue to challenge yourself to grow.
The team works closely with the policy and tax teams on business and accounting issues fostering a collaborative approach.
Assists in the preparation and/or review of information included in SEC filings
Interacts on a regular basis with the Global Business Service to ensure SLAs and KPIs are within established guidelines.
- 3+ years previous experience in accounting
- Public accounting and/or corporate experience are both valued
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or close to completion
- Knowledge of applicable procedures, requirements, regulations, and policies related to finance and accounting; knowledge of IFRS is a strong asset.
- Skilled in solving problems and making decisions; skilled in sharing information with others and facilitating the open exchange of ideas and information
- Ability to develop recommendations, evaluate alternative courses of action, select correct course of action, and follow up, supporting decisions or recommendations with accurate information or reasoning