Are you looking for a new Finance career challenge? Are you interested in joining a company which is growing at a fast pace organically and through acquisitions?
Our well-known client in the Mississauga area has a large and growing Finance team who work hard and also enjoy working in a modern open concept environment. Employee benefits are generous and vacation time is above industry standard.
The Reporting analyst will be part of a team responsible for external reporting and working on interesting transactions as there is never a quarter without something new happening in the business.
While the foundation of the role is reporting, there is the ability to get involved in transactions and ad-hoc projects is a way to continue to challenge yourself to grow.
The team works closely with the policy and tax teams on business and accounting issues fostering a collaborative approach.
Assists in the preparation and/or review of information included in SEC filings
Interacts on a regular basis with the Global Business Service to ensure SLAs and KPIs are within established guidelines.
- 3+ years previous experience in accounting
- Public accounting and/or corporate experience are both valued
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or close to completion
- Knowledge of applicable procedures, requirements, regulations, and policies related to finance and accounting; knowledge of IFRS is a strong asset.
- Skilled in solving problems and making decisions; skilled in sharing information with others and facilitating the open exchange of ideas and information
- Ability to develop recommendations, evaluate alternative courses of action, select correct course of action, and follow up, supporting decisions or recommendations with accurate information or reasoning
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Mark Frankel and quoting job 25164. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW