Our client is a fast-growing global manufacturing company looking for a strong leader with Manufacturing experience, ideally from the automotive or aerospace sector.
You will oversee a team of Plant Controllers and increase group profitability by studying and improving systems which track and report financial data, and by improving the systems which drive, interpret and analyze management information systems. You will provide monthly consolidated reporting for the division as well as consolidated budgets. Support the Director of FP&A in development of annual strategic business plan by ensuring financial components correlate with divisional operations. As well you actively seek out improvements in the accounting department that will improve group performance.
- Completion of a recognized Accounting designation
- At least 5 years of experience manufacturing, ideally automotive or aerospace
- Experience with SAP is a strong asset
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing global organization
- Excellent compensation and benefits