Golf season is around the corner…are you ready to tee up and get that hole-in-one? Our client is continuously grooming its course and team so as a result, they are growing and in need of a new Intermediate Accountant since everyone else has moved up the ladder!
On behalf of our well established and very successful Surrey BC based client, we have an exciting opportunity to recruit an Intermediate Accountant for this Canadian head office. You have just or are about to complete your CPA designation and are looking to learn and grow among a great team that can mentor and teach you how to improve your swing to get to the next step in your career.
Reporting directly to the Controller the scope of your role will include month end entries, reconciliations and analysis and much more. You will become very well acquainted with their ERP system, not just at ‘Par’ level, but at ‘Eagle’ expert level! Our client is looking for a smart, dedicated team member who loves to problem solve and find a better way to do things.
An added bonus? You’re actually surrounded by great golf courses because the client is located in the Fraser Valley! Sunset round of golf anyone?
- 3+ years of experience in accounting related areas
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Accounting, CPA students welcome!
- Advanced Excel skills and exceptional analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using an ERP system
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills