Tag! You are it! Do you crave an operationally focussed role where you are appreciated and your opinion is sought after and truly valued? A role where you have the ability to jump in and help correct the course if you feel there is a better route?
Our Richmond based client has created this new opportunity with two primary focuses in mind. In a nutshell, the first is to support Western Canadian Business leaders with strategic planning, budgeting & forecasting, as well as financial analysis of the ongoing business’ operations. The second, taking the financial lead in the development of business cases to support potential new business development initiatives.
There is no transactional accounting required in this role however you need to understand financial statements, cash flow and capital really well. You also are confident enough to own this responsibility and run with it. The team at the Corporate Head office will have your back but you comfortable working very independently.
- A CPA, (CA/CGA/or CMA) &/or MBA
- 8+ years of post designation experience
- 4+ years of operationally focussed FP&A experience, this can even be a significant part of a role with a broader focus
- 3+ years of managing/mentoring staff
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience in a rapidly growing, fast paced environment
- Passionate and proud of being a change agent in an ambiguous environment
- Advanced level Excel and financial modelling skills
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- The ability to deal respectfully with all people and situations
- Self motivated with excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance competing priorities