Job location: Mississauga
Job type: Accounting – Contract
Salary range: 110 - 130K
Job posting date: June 16, 2019
Our client a well know international organization is looking for a designated Manager FP&A for a 12 months contract starting in April 2019. The Finance manager would be responsible for:
- Design and implement month end close process and other relevant reporting schedules
- Assist in quarterly and annual budgeting process
- Prepare year-end working papers for annual audit
- Able to manage tasks to meet tight deadlines and multi-task; strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- CPA Designation is required
- Independent, self-starter, and also works well in a team based environment.
- Financial Institution or Banking experience is a MUST.
- Strong organizational skills and pays close attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely