Our client a well know international organization is looking for a designated Manager FP&A for a 12 months contract starting in April 2019. The Finance manager would be responsible for:
- Design and implement month end close process and other relevant reporting schedules
- Assist in quarterly and annual budgeting process
- Prepare year-end working papers for annual audit
- Able to manage tasks to meet tight deadlines and multi-task; strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- CPA Designation is required
- Independent, self-starter, and also works well in a team based environment.
- Financial Institution or Banking experience is a MUST.
- Strong organizational skills and pays close attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Juan Inciarte and quoting job 25551. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW