Our client, a well-known investment company, is seeking a Manager, Portfolio Operations to join their team here in Toronto. This Manager, Portfolio Operations job requires you to provide leadership to dynamic team, ensure execution of daily processes, and providing client focused support.
Utilizing your previous trade operations, corporate actions and proxy experience, you will ensure accurate and timely responses to clients, ensure completion of market, dealer and private placement documents. To be considered for this prestigious client, you must demonstrate proficiency within this field and have a high business acumen.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years experience in securities administration
- 3+ years management experience
- Completion of CSC and DFOL
- Strong knowledge and experience in corporate actions, proxies, dividends, market, broker and private placement documents