Excellent opportunity to work for a fast-paced, growing organization located in Toronto! If you are a Payroll Administrator who enjoys a challenge and thrives in a rapidly changing, busy work environment, this may be the perfect role for you!
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for processing the full payroll cycle, reconciling benefit claims, preparing statement of earnings for employees as well as liaising with HR regarding payroll issues and job and group benefit changes that may be required.
To learn more about the opportunity to join a great team and work for a growing company, apply today!
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- College diploma in payroll administration or in a related field is preferred
- Payroll association certification is an asset
- Ceridian Dayforce experience is an asset
- Advanced MS Excel and MS Word