Are you fresh into the world of Payroll? Are you looking for a fantastic new opportunity to expand your payroll experience with an amazing company where people not only work hard, but also take time to enjoy their colleagues and are known to play a few bar games…darts and foosball anyone?
We are very excited to help our well established and growing client in Richmond find a fabulous Payroll Administrator for their expanding team. Reporting directly to the Controller you will be the Ceridian administrator who coordinates the timesheets, works with all the teams to make sure everyone is paid on time and accurately, and gets to know all the intricacies of different overtimes, allowances, etc. You will have the chance to expand your payroll horizons by being exposed to foreign payroll (US, Australia, etc.), payroll accounting, and you’ll be the go-to person for employee questions.
This role offers tremendous growth potential for the right person while you are well on your way to getting your PCP designation. Our client is looking for someone who is keen to learn and open to new challenges and experiences. Are you the person who will hit the bullseye?
- You are a PCP or are well on your way
- 1+ years of payroll experience, Foreign payroll is a strong asset
- Sound Excel skills
- You are diplomatic and customer service oriented and able to deal effectively with a variety of personalities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are a self-starter with excellent attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude