It’s early, but the daffodils are already starting to bloom and our well-established and expanding client in Richmond is looking to nurture their garden by growing their team and adding a strong Payroll Specialist who wants to own the process end to end, from getting the soil and planting the seeds, to watching the garden flourish.
Reporting directly to the Director of Finance, you will have an amazing opportunity to own all aspects of Payroll, Payroll Accounting, and Benefits Administration. There will never be a dull moment while you are processing multiple payrolls, onboarding new employees, and maintaining the benefits. You will also get the chance to flex your HR muscles when working with people, responding to their questions, and providing first class customer service. If you’re organized and able to keep everything arranged in a beautiful bouquet, this Payroll opportunity will provide you with true work life balance and a team environment that helps you succeed! This isn’t just pretty picture to draw you in. The Company truly believes in promoting a positive, trusting and loyal environment where their employees can thrive.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Payroll
- PCP certification is a strong asset
- Experience with Payworks or a similar product (ADP, Ceridian) is required
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- You are diplomatic and able to deal effectively with a variety of personalities and goals
- Strong interpersonal and written & verbal communication skills are required
- ERP experience (ex. Great Plains) is preferred
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Tricia Campbell and quoting job 1334. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW