Are you looking for an opportunity with an established private company in the real estate sector?
If so our client will want to speak with you about a Property Accountant role. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting for a specific portfolio of US assets. Responsibilities include general ledger accounting, preparing financial statements, reviewing financial statement results, preparing analysis on an individual and/or consolidated portfolio basis, ensuring regulatory compliance and providing accounting support to the operations group.
- University degree.
- Completion of or working towards a CPA designation.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Property Accounting in Office or Retail sectors.
- Proven financial analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels within, as well as outside the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively and professionally under pressure or in stressful situations.
- Independent, self-starter, and also works well in a team-based environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities within structured deadlines and deliverables.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Excellent knowledge and experience related to technology and accounting systems in a real estate environment (JD Edwards preferred).
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Michael Kennedy and quoting job 24188. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW