Was your New Year’s resolution to get working on a contract? If it was, then take a look at this!
Our client is looking for a bright individual who is looking to work for a dynamic team and organization on a contract basis in Richmond Hill. Reporting to the Corporate Accounting Manager, the Senior Accountant will support the corporate accounting team in the completion of month-end accounting and financial reporting for corporate entities.
- Preparation of financial statements, including journal entries and reconciliations
- Review of monthly financial reports and provide analysis of results
- Participate in Year-end tax schedules and audit activities
- Prepare various accounting reports and analysis for management
- Other ad-hoc analysis and requests
- CPA designation required coupled with 3-5 years of progressive industry experience
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, advanced formulas)
- VBA and SQL (Strong Asset)
- Experience with Oracle or another major ERP software is highly preferred
- You must be naturally curious and have the willingness to dig into the detail and learn new skills