Was your New Year’s resolution to get working on a contract? If it was, then take a look at this!
Our client is looking for a bright individual who is looking to work for a dynamic team and organization on a contract basis in Richmond Hill. Reporting to the Corporate Accounting Manager, the Senior Accountant will support the corporate accounting team in the completion of month-end accounting and financial reporting for corporate entities.
- Preparation of financial statements, including journal entries and reconciliations
- Review of monthly financial reports and provide analysis of results
- Participate in Year-end tax schedules and audit activities
- Prepare various accounting reports and analysis for management
- Other ad-hoc analysis and requests
- CPA designation required coupled with 3-5 years of progressive industry experience
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, advanced formulas)
- VBA and SQL (Strong Asset)
- Experience with Oracle or another major ERP software is highly preferred
- You must be naturally curious and have the willingness to dig into the detail and learn new skills
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Paul Orzech and quoting job 25386. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW