Our client a well know organization is downtown Toronto is currently looking for 6 to 10 Intermediate/ Senior Accountant to join their team for an 8-week project. Great opportunity for candidates with at least 3+ years of experience and knowledge of audit procedures. (Corroboration, statistical sampling, audit methodology) Ideally these candidates would be designated accountants.
Open to foreign designations
People who have a curiosity, willing to hit the ground running and run audit procedures.
- CPA Designation is required
- Independent, self-starter, and also works well in a team-based environment.
- Strong organizational skills and pays close attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
- Strong problem-solving skills and business acumen
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Juan Inciarte and quoting job 25309. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW