Are you a designated CPA from India and a Canadian CPA? Are you interested in working for a growing, global organization?
Our client, a growing company in the renewables space is currently recruiting a Senior Accountant to focus on their projects in India. In this role, you will be responsible for the full accounting cycle of the Company’s Indian entities, and will act as main point of contact with the local team and external bookkeeping company in India. Integrity, strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task in a highly entrepreneurial, small team environment are crucial for this role.
- College or University education in Accounting
- Active Indian CPA designation
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience (industry or professional) in India and Canada
- Strong technical knowledge in Indian GAAP, India (Direct & Indirect) Taxes and Company Law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, initiative, and interpersonal skills
- Highly competitive employee benefits plan – including gym membership, daily office meal plan, etc.
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Alex Barker and quoting job 25306. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW