Are you a designated CPA from India and a Canadian CPA? Are you interested in working for a growing, global organization?
Our client, a growing company in the renewables space is currently recruiting a Senior Accountant to focus on their projects in India. In this role, you will be responsible for the full accounting cycle of the Company’s Indian entities, and will act as main point of contact with the local team and external bookkeeping company in India. Integrity, strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task in a highly entrepreneurial, small team environment are crucial for this role.
- College or University education in Accounting
- Active Indian CPA designation
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience (industry or professional) in India and Canada
- Strong technical knowledge in Indian GAAP, India (Direct & Indirect) Taxes and Company Law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, initiative, and interpersonal skills
- Highly competitive employee benefits plan – including gym membership, daily office meal plan, etc.